Our Friends of Buckshaw Village 2018 Photographic Competition is in full swing and we can now bring you details of the amazing prizes that we are able to offer.
Our theme this year is “Buckshaw At Its Best”
Thanks to some amazing local businesses, we can now bring you full details of what you could win:
● The winning photograph will be printed onto canvas for our winner, and will also feature as the cover photo of an upcoming edition of your Community Magazine thanks to our great friends and our publisher Green Man Marketing.
The winner will also receive:
● An MOT & Service Voucher worth £99 from Leyland Autocare;
● A meal for 4 from Nana Jan’s;
● £150 Spring Clean Voucher from My Secret Fairy Cleaning Services;
● A Heated Towel Rail worth £150 from Luxus Design.
2nd Place will receive:
● A Boiler Service & Carbon Monoxide Detector from SJL Heating & Plumbing;
● £170 worth of PT training and classes from FitBox;
● Manicure & Eyebrow Reshape Voucher from Vintage Boutique at Buckshaw.
3rd Place will receive:
● 6 Week Pilates Voucher from Revival Pilates;
● Two bottles of Wine from Harmony Blinds.
This year we are excited to also launch a new 13 years & under category, to enable our younger residents to have a chance of winning too!
Prizes in this category are:
● Make A Bear and a Play session for two children from Cheeky Monkeys;
● A Voucher for two singing lessons with Little Voices (Preston, Chorley and Leyland).
Additionally everyone entering our competition will also receive a 25%
Discount Voucher from our friends at Birchall Blackburn Law.
Keep your eye out over the coming days for important dates and more information.
We went out to take photos ourselves this week to give you some inspiration, one of which is this month’s front cover!
Can you find that one photo that would stand out on our magazine cover?
Email your entries to BuckshawFriends@hotmail.com