You had so much fun with our Christmas quiz last year, that we thought you might like another one! If you’re struggling, the answers are below.
1. Who was created by Gepetto the woodcarver?
2. Who stole Christmas in a Dr Seuss book?
3. What Christmas film features the character Miles Finch?
4. Who is the son of Widow Twankey and brother of Wishee Washee?
5. According to the song, what did my true love give to me on the seventh day of Christmas?
6. Which colourful and much sung-about Christmas character was invented by American ad writer Robert L. May in 1939?
7. What are the names of the Three Wise Men (also known as the Three Kings)?
8. Three of Santa's reindeer's names begin with the letter "D". Name them.
9. What is the name of The Simpson’s pet greyhound?
10. In Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, which was the first ghost to visit Ebeneezer Scrooge?
11. What is the name of the singing snowman in Frozen?
12. What Christmas-themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892?
13. What well-known Christmas carol became the first song ever broadcast from space in 1965?
14. What holiday movie sequel includes a cameo by Donald Trump?
15. At which of her homes does the Queen traditionally spend Christmas?
16. In which fictional land is it always winter but never Christmas?
17. In cockney rhyming slang what are ‘eyes’ called?
18. There are three days of the year when Americans consume the most food. One is Christmas, what are the other two?
2. The Grinch
5. Seven Swans A-Swimming
7. Caspar, Melchior and Balthazar
8. Dancer, Dasher and Donner
9. Santa’s Little Helper
10. Jacob Marley
12. The Nutcracker
13. Jingle Bells
14. Home Alone 2
17. Mince Pies
18. Thanksgiving and Super Bowl